Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Affirmations (Taken from Vital Affirmations website)


Will Affirmations help me? 

Yes. No matter what aspect of life you're dealing with or who you are, affirmations will not only make you feel better about yourself and your life. But if used correctly, they can manifest real change in your life. Changing the way you think, reprogramming your mind and removing the old negative beliefs that have been sabotaging you again and again throughout your life. They can enable you to achieve the life you've always wanted for yourself!

These affirmation examples form part of the article on how to write Affirmations for powerful performance.
  • I set important goals to make full use of my capability
  • Because I am warm and loving I enrich my own and the lives of others
  • I control my future because I am consciously aware of who I am and how I am reacting in the moment
  • I completely accept who I am and know that I have a unique contribution to make
  • I am self-directed and fully accountable
  • I respect the rights of each person to live their life as they choose
  • I allow people to live their life as they choose and accept their own consequences
  • I am self-responsible for who I am and everything I do
  • I am positive about who I am as it is brings out the best in me and everyone around me
  • It is fun and easy to be organized
  • I have an excellent free-flowing memory
  • I show that I am 100% alive by thinking, speaking and acting with great enthusiasm
  • I use every opportunity to improve the self-worth of people by sincerely recognizing their capability
  • I shape my future because I focus on who I am today and the wise person I have become
  • My self-talk is positive and moving me forward in life
  • I am a powerfully positive influence for myself and other people
  • I gain a huge amount of freedom when I take nothing personally
  • By doing my best over and over I master the art of transforming myself
  • I easily accept prosperity and abundance into my life
  • I expect only the best to happen and it does
  • I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being and happiness
  • I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do
  • I always look for ways to make the other person a winner; as I help others win, I win as well
  • Money flows in my life, I am prosperous

No comments:

Post a Comment